Sunday, October 5, 2014

One More Time

There are few certain things in life, but one is that I will move and start another daily photo blog, so hear we go again! I will try not to get too distracted this time :). When we moved to TX, we rented a place that had a Pflugerville address, but was in Round Rock. For URL reasons, I tried going with Round Rock Daily Photo, but it never felt right. This past January, we purchased a home in Pflugerville (Proper), and things are settling down a bit, so I am starting back in with the Pflugerville TX blog. So you know, Pflugerville is a somewhat small area nead Austin TX, so my travels with cameras, and thus my posts, will generally be within 100 miles or so of Pflugerville, or where ever life happens to take me, but I will try to do as much Pflugerville proper stuff as I can. Here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment